Welcome to UCLU’s first Obs&Gynae Society
In the ever popular field of O&G we aim to:
– host lectures from world class experts in Fetal Medicine, Stem Cell Research and Gynae Oncology
– assist with elective planning and advice through promotion of Global Maternal Medicine
– provide mentoring and careers events with O&G doctors at different training levels
– facilitate audit and research opportunities at UCLH
– run extra revision/teaching sessions for members only (4th years watch this space!)
– practical workshops for all levels: Would you know how to help deliver a baby in an emergency…?